Vielo V+1 UD Light Blue with SRAM Force
The Vielo V+1 has been a long time in the making - a product of ideas, theories and extensive know-how gained from thirty years working with some of the world’s most coveted ultra-performance cycle brands.
Designed for British cyclist, the V+1 has not suffered compromises to meet the demands of global markets. Instead we have single-mindedly engineered the V+1 for riding on rough British roads plus off-road gravel tracks.
We think of it as a go anywhere speed machine. But in reality, it’s much more than that.
The V+1 is an exercise in painstaking attention to detail. A quest to find the perfect combination of compliance, stiffness and acceleration that helps British riders go where they want, as fast as they want.
About this bike
This is the V+1 UD frame in Light Blue, with Orange details. The UD model is the lightest in the range at 880g for the frame. Built with a complete SRAM force group set and DT Swiss CR1600 wheels. This is the bike tested, reviewed and loved by so many in the cycling media.
- Chain ring and crank: SRAM Force 1x 42Tooth
- Rotors: SRAM Centre line R140mm F160mm (or up to180mm)
- Brake lever / Shifter L: SRAM Force
- Brake lever / Shifter R: SRAM Force
- Brake caliper R SRAM Force post mount
- Brake caliper F SRAM Force post mount
- Rear Mech: SRAM Force 11sp Long cage
- Chain: KMC DLC Black diamond 11sp
- Cassette: SRAM X01 XG 1195 10/42
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Titanium Rail
- Bottom Bracket: Token Press fit 30
- Wheels: DT Swiss CR1600
- Tyres: Schwalbe G-One Speed tubeless
- Bar Tape: Fabric Silicon
- Complete SRAM Force 1 Build kit
- Vielo Carbon handlebar with 8 degree flair
- Vielo Alloy stem
|2||TOP TUBE HORIZONTAL||505||527,5||545||570||592,5|
|4||CHAIN STAY HORIZONTAL||422,5||422,5||422,5||425||425|
|6||SEAT TUBE ANGLE||74,5||74||73,5||73||72,5|
|9||HEAD TUBE ANGLE||70||70,5||71||71,5||72|
*BB Height is based on 700c x 42mm tyre. BB Height will vary with tyre size.