Vielo V+1 UD Midnight Blue Frameset
The Vielo V+1 UD frame is a combination of many years of experience brought together with a small team of people to produce what is considered one of the best Road Plus / Gravel / adventure style bike on the market.
Faster than your road bike, lighter than your mountain bike, more lively and comfortable than a cross bike. The V+1 gives you on road performance with off road capabilities.
We’ve sweated hours of detail to bring this amazing light (880g) carbon frame, with ultimate bottom bracket stiffness (1x only), additional comfort (seat stay / chain stay), to accommodate 700c and 650b wheels and tyres with stacks of tyre clearance (up to 47mm tyres), plus an array of small details.
Rest assured, your carbon Vielo frame and fork have been thoroughly tested to the highest ISO safety standards in the industry.
About this Frame
This is the V+1 UD frame in Midnight Blue with Light Blue highlights. The UD model is the lightest in the range at 880g for the frame.
Your Vielo frame set comes with frame, fork, headset, front and rear axles, Internal seat clamp and cable routing plugs. Everything you need to start your own custom build for a Vielo.
- UD Carbon layup - The lightest V+1 frame set
- Frame Weight from 880g
- Fork Weight from 400g
- Headset - 1-1/2” 1-1/8th
- BB Press-fit 41mm x 86.5mm
- 1x only. No Front mech
- Brakes - Disc, Post mount. Maximum 140mm Rear and 180mm Front.
- Axles - A2T Fast thread 12x142mm rear / 12x100mm Front
- Seat Tube - Integrated seat post clamp
- Seat post size : 30.9mm
- Tyre clearance - 700x42mm or 650b x 2.0"
- Mounts - two bottle cages, one top tube lunchbox, one down tube tool box
- Stainless steel scratch guards on fork, chain stay and bottom bracket
- Cable routing for UK and International
- Size scaled performance and Geometry
- Mudguard mounts
|2||TOP TUBE HORIZONTAL||505||527,5||545||570||592,5|
|4||CHAIN STAY HORIZONTAL||422,5||422,5||422,5||425||425|
|6||SEAT TUBE ANGLE||74,5||74||73,5||73||72,5|
|9||HEAD TUBE ANGLE||70||70,5||71||71,5||72|
*BB Height is based on 700c x 42mm tyre. BB Height will vary with tyre size.